Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I have 2 KPop Male Group BIAS

OMGD! I never thought I'll have another KPop Male group BIAS!

My Gosh! Guess what group it is.

It's none other than the best male ballad group 2AM!

Thanks to WGM! I've got to know about them.

I never thought that they have really good songs and their voices are DAEBAK! And their leader is just so entertaining and cute! hahaha.

Aisht! Their songs are just so soulful and catchy!

BUT of course my OTL will always be BIGBANG.

They will always be the number one group for me!

It just happens that I think I need to balance my playlist! hahahaha. I need some ballad songs to balance my electronic-ish & hip-hop-ish songs.

And since BIGBANG will be having a touch of rock genre for their upcoming new album. So yeah, I need something soft. kekeke~

Wonder how BIGBANG will sound if ever they sing ballad songs. Ahhh that will be something so sexy and new. Kyaaaa.

So yeah I now have 2 Kpop Male Group bias.

BIGBANG && 2AM
So now

IAM VIP

This is so Jjang!!!

No comments: