Sunday, February 13, 2011

BIGBANG comeback and everything that goes with it


BIGBANG’s hiatus has been how long? 2 years? yeah that long.
So since the announcement of their comeback last year, VIPs have been patiently waiting for them. Until, lots of delays and whatsoever events in Japan came in. Still, VIPs waited.
However, cliche as it may sound, things have their limits especially for patience.
You won’t expect for fans to keep on waiting and waiting and waiting. They don’t have all the years, months, weeks, hours, minutes or seconds to wait. Their hunger for the boys will just keep on growing much more their expectations.
Then, finally, all is settled on Feb 24 for the most awaited comeback but just when you thought things will go well, YG just have to drop the bomb.
Yeah YG’s the best party pooper. tsk.
I won’t be surprise if one day all the VIP fans will boycott infront of the YG Building if YG keep this kind of shits. LOL
Anyway, I’m not mad or what to all this things. I’m just…cool with it since I know that I’ll have new BIGBANG songs on my iPod sooner.
And besides, ranting won’t do a thing. YG’s still the boss. Maybe everything that he is doing right now will bloom into something that VIPs never expected. (I hope)
For the last time, I guess, let’s just keep our faith on him. He knows what he’s doing anyway.
But TBH, I don’t like all this, BIGBANG will comeback on this blah blah and then a day after a new news will come out saying that they’ll be coming back next year.
Oh come on YG, make up your mind. It’s not really a good image you know.
But then again, I know that you’ll give our boys for this time so I’ll let you off the hook for the mean time.
Mini-album? Fine. As long as it’s BIGBANG. Just make sure that you’ll sell it to my country. LOL And the full album, please make it fast.
Six music videos? Go on. As long as it’s not full of “American styles.” And there’s pure BIGBANG hotness in it. You just don’t know, VIPs misses the old style of BIGBANG somehow. Another is, just make sure that our boys will get enough rest after shooting all these tabbing six MVs. FUDGE!
Delays? You really wanna get killed don’t you, YG? NO MORE DELAYS PLEASE!
Oh well. I really don’t have much thought about this issues so that’s all. 

No comments: