Thursday, October 9, 2014

What if…


I've been wondering about this ever since YG aired Mix and Match.

I have this nagging feeling that BIGBANG is going to enter an indefinite hiatus. God, I hope I'm wrong. 

You might be asking why. Well, it's kinda weird for YG for him to suddenly decide to debut 2 boy groups. Well, iKon hasn't officially debuted yet but you get where I'm going? It's not like YG to debut groups with a short span in between. 

It just gave me the idea that with 2 boy groups, it'll lessen the blow when BIGBANG enters their indefinite hiatus. 

And it seems like to me that there's really going to be no comeback this year. 

1TYM did it, so did JinuSean. It's not impossible. 

Well I might be wrong. Who knows, BIGBANG is one of those teaser that YG posted with WHO'S NEXT? But it could be Epik High and AKMU. 

No comments: