Sunday, April 5, 2015

The Kings are BACK!




Okay so, finally, after 3 years of hiatus as a group (aside from all the concerts they did cause they don't count just because) BIGBANG is back. The KINGS are finally back. You hear that? My freaking OT5 is back.

Well of course, not only the fans are excited but the whole kpop community (even the haters cause finally they'll have a life again), and the whole world at that.

April 1 was the D-Day, but of course instead of fully giving us the details of BIGBANG's comeback, YG decided it's best to keep the whole thing vague and just gave us a teaser photo of dates, without any explanation. Yeah, because that is how the Father of Trolls roll.

It doesn't matter though. I mean this is already enough confirmation that they really are coming back. And the fact that they will have another world tour is already giving me the chills. Though, I hope that they will have enough rest in between of their 70 concerts in 15 countries. 

Now, I'm going to prepare my heart, soul, body, box of tissue and my crown stick for their official comeback.

No comments: