Friday, March 4, 2011

Secret Garden Parody

So, have you guys watched BIGBANG's latest parody? If not, you're missing half of your life. HAHAHAHA

Here's my top favorite scenes.:D

TOP Favorite Scenes (least to best):

Taeyang got a new hair do


There's nothing funny with this I think but the fact that I see Taeyang with a new kind of hair is something I want to celebrate about. hahahaha. weirdo. LOL

TOP's dancing all of a sudden and GD dancing along


I just find this one cute. hahahaha. TOP just randomly danced while chanting something that is so alien to me and then GD danced along.

GD getting hit by a car



The thing here was GD's voice when he was hit by the car. LOL IDK I just find it amusing. 

TOP's adorable reaction



For me, this would be most likely TOP's reaction to VIPs who want to harass him. HAHAHAHA. LOL imaginationsssss.

GD waking up miraculously


This is just so random. I just like this part that he was in coma then he woke up like he was just sleeping for some hours. HAHAHAHA.

TOP's "The End"




So TOP ended it that way with his low big voice, The End. hahahaha So random of you TOP and I thought GD was falling down on his back. :))




GD feeling his boobies and shaking them


When I watched this part, I laughed really hard. When GD was doing that with his "boobies" he was like, "Oh my boobies aren't align, better put them in place." HAHAHA Of course, that was my silly thought.


Three words: WHAT THE FUCK?
Hahahaha. GD was enjoying his new found boobies so much. :)))

TOP's I dunn care dance



I love how he just danced there like he doesn't give a fuck that he kissed Seungri on the lips. LOL

Sit Up

I love this part because GD looks so girly here with his sideview and he was trying to kiss TOP but TOP left GD's lips hanging so GD took his lips back.Dunn worry bb, come here and I'll give you your kiss. :*

TOP's ideal woman





When I saw this I thought hard if I am really a girl because GD is just so pretty. ;__; He's so alluring at the last gif and so cute at the third and he's just so good being a girl. FML! ;________;

TOP's tears



I teared up a little watching this part. He's such a good actor. I mean, he could portray a so girly role (when he and GD switched souls, he was so convincing as a girly TOP. LOL). He should be casted in another drama with a much different role from his previous ones. Agree?

GD & TOP's foam kiss



My mouth was just hanging open while watching this. I really can't believe they kissed. ;____;  Why so lucky TOP?

Madam Dae's Smell




The most relevant scene of all. HAHAHAHA. VIPs will forever remember this EPIC role of yours Dae-Dae. HAHAHAHA. OMGD I'm still laughing seeing this. :)))

Seunghyuns' KISS



THIS IS THE MOST SHOCKING KISS THAT TOP DID WITH ALL THE BB MEMBERS! hahahaha It was the longest kiss scene too. ;_____;

TOP seems to be enjoying this part a lot while kissing Seungri with eyes closed. ;____; The gif is cut but if you will watch this part, notice that their below is pressed together. ;____;

OK so that's all. This parody will be forever relevant and hilarious. :))

No comments: