Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I miss BIGBANG

It has been a while since I last updated this blog huh? Are you guys still alive?

My title says it all. I miss BIGBANG. nuff said. Lol

I don't know. Right now, I feel so empty not seeing them doing their performances on stage. I mean, yeah they still attend different events and whatsoever, but the fact still remains that they're not doing it as BIGBANG. Do you get it? I want to see them performing complete on that stage where they will pawn everyone. Just like good old times.

I want to see the old BIGBANG. I don't know I'm happy and I pretty sure love the new BIGBANG. Bold, fierce, grown-up men. It's just that I wish to go back to Lies era or Haru-Haru era. I miss those days.

I just get this feeling that somewhere between those smiles and happy, childish acts of BIGBANG, there's this underlying sadness. I get this feeling that they're getting tired of something. I don't know. It is just what I see in their eyes, especially Jiyong's.

Because of this, I'm feeling so restless about something that I really can't put my fingers on. Am I making sense here? I guess not. Even I can't understand what I'm trying to tell.

Anyway, I absolutely am feeling much more restless now because of the issue between the KVIPz, KBJs and YGE. I just hope that everything will be settled as soon as possible.

2 comments:

KJpopLuvZ15 said...

I miss them too....and I understand what you mean when you see that there's really a glint of sadness in their eyes :'''( With all of this misfortune like with Daesung's car collision and GD with marijuana stuffz...You can't blame them...They are only human after all....

Czarina Divine said...

Awww. Thanks. ^^ I'm glad to know that someone understands me. :)