Tuesday, January 24, 2012

iBIGBANG site


iBIGBANG what can I say about you? I spent a lot of time updating you before and, to be honest, it always makes me feel anxious whenever some other BIGBANG site updates faster than this site.

iBIGBANG is like my BIGBANG home on the net ever since 2009 (the year i became a VIP). I could remember those days when each post will have a comment that is more than 20 but now the site is losing its readers. I guess it is because for the reason that we update things late and some sites are just much more updated now than before. This site was the mecca of international fans. But that was way back. I don't even know if how many readers still go back there just to quench their daily BIGBANG dose.

I love posting and updating this site. It somehow gave me the reason to use google translate. HAHAHA. But somehow things changed and I am enjoying just reading BIGBANG news these days. Maybe, school was one factor. Another is, like what I said, there are other site who are much faster to update and it's just becoming redundant if we will post the same thing from the same source. And I guess, some of the staffs are much busier now compared before. Just like me. 

The thought of putting iBB down came to me and one of its author but since some staffs are still updating...we cannot and there are still few people visiting this site.

I wonder how many would feel sad once this site closed down. It contributed great things to the international vipz with its BIGBANG Project.

Anyway, I guess one day, though it'll be sad thing to do, iBB will be closing its curtain and have its last bow.

No comments: