Saturday, December 3, 2011

Been bugging me for a while now

Well, I've been a shipper of these two for quite some time now. And I really really believe that these two had been in a relationship.


Yes. Had. I believe that they both fell in love with one another, but I guess somewhere in between they fall out. I just can't help but to think this since BIGBANG's comeback.


I know some daragon fans has been interpreting all the songs that Jiyong has composed and I must say kudos to those shippers since they saw all the connections behind the deep songs of Ji.


However, sometimes a black is just black and a cigarette is a cigarette. What I mean is that maybe, especially with Tonight, there's no underlying meaning anymore. Cause if you'll read the whole translated lyrics it talks about a love that has started to fade. I don't know. That's how I interpreted it. Aisht.


And remember Se7en and Byul, they denied their relationship countless of times but what happened in the end? IDK. Ever since that Kikoman came,I just jksahfjkdsfjsdf...


and then there's this statement of Ji in his japan interview that
“Even when I start a new love relationship, I’m the type of person to date within my group of friends”
 As much as I want to believe that Ji is referring to Dar, I just can't. It's just that some fans before said that if Ji will be in a relationship he'll drop hints. Well, he did his promise. Anyway, daragon fans will understand that.


Ok. So, this statement. IDK if there's a deeper meaning to that but I just feel like he really did fall out of a relationship and is starting a new one. And he said that he date within his group of friends. So maybe, just maybe, that new person is (as much i hate to say this) Kiko-man. IDK. ghawd. this is so frustrating!!!!

No comments: