Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm pessimistic at times



Hi guys and VIPz!

So I was spazzing so much on this picture teaser of Jeju Airlines + BIGBANG because, as you can see, there is a flag of my country right there on Daesung's side. Hence, BIGBANG will really go to PHILIPPINES for something that I still don't know right now. It could be their Alive World Tour or something else. Nonetheless, I'm very ecstatic for this.

But my spazzing moments didn't last when my pessimistic side kicked in. Add up to that my possessive instinct on DARAGON


I guess if you're a reader of this blog you'll know that I'm rooting for DARAGON.


Anyway, when I saw the flag on Jiyong's side I thought of Kikoman right away and I felt jealous. I was, "Shouldn't the PH flag be for Jiyong since Dara came from the Philippines and not the Japan flag?"

You could call me a delusional appler all you want but I really don't care. It's not my problem if you can't see what I can see or you're just in denial.

Anyway, I'm just pessimistic like that and all. And my paranoia that Jiyong is dating Kikoman now is not helping at all.

The only anchor I have right now to keep myself believing that DARAGON is indeed real is their constant appearance of same clothes.


People would tell that it's because they are in the same company and they have the same endorsers or whatnots. But I wonder if they are blind or pretending to be. I mean it's obvious that only Jiyong and Dara are the only ones who keep wearing same design of clothes. Sometimes even are shoes. You just can't simply ignore those things right? 


Well, whatever. People have their own perceptions.

No comments: