Sunday, January 5, 2014

When was the fucking last time I posted here

So yeah! I can't really remember the last time I ever bothered with my blog. Now, I'm back to rant. Yes, rant. Because I know no one ever goes here (I think), and this is my blog so people, don't fucking dare to judge me.

Anyway, I've established way way back that I AM AN APPLER AND I FUCKING SUPPORT DARAGON TO DEATH!

That's why I am hell bent anxious right now about JIKO again. Every time I ship pairings, I don't let myself go overboard. I always try my best to be rational. So I am pretty convinced that there could be something going on with JIKO, especially with those photos taken during New Year in Vegas.


It was blurred but the structure of the body of the girl was pretty close to Kiko. Even though the original photographer of the said photo already disclosed that it wasn't Kiko, I am not buying it at a certain point.

Kiko can pretty much grow to me really. She's a pretty person. Well duh! She's a model! But there really is just something about her that I can't completely accept the idea about being with Jiyong.


It could be my bias self talking but you can't blame me. There are things that are just too hard not to notice about my OTP. Especially when you can fucking see the oozing chemistry when they stand together. It wasn't about the looks of Dara and Jiyong but the blending of their personality. There's just something that when they're standing in the same room, something will click.


There are things as well that somehow convinces a part of me that JIKO aren't together but are close friends only. And I don't want to list them down anymore because I when I do I want to have pictures and right now I'm just not up to searching all those evidences.


One thing's I'm pretty certain though. DARAGON happened. You can't deny that during Jiyong's Heartbreaker era. 

No comments: